Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rule #5 Eat 30 - 50 g fiber a day

Okay . . . back to the skinny rules!  I've kind of been following them somewhat.  It's hard to know what makes a difference for sure.  I'm guessing this is a pretty good rule, but when I first read it I thought, "I don't want to count my fiber too!"  I'm diligently counting calories.  I don't think myfitnesspal does fiber too.  Maybe it does--I should check.  Anyway, I'm wondering if I'm already getting enough fiber anyway with all the fruits and vegetables.  Have any of you ever tried to count your fiber?  I'd be curious to know how much you need to eat of grains, vegetables, or whatever to meet this requirement.

Heather, I know you had a break, but I'm sure you'll be back on track and going strong as usual!  Cherie is working hard in New York.  What a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment